Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Apple iPhone 4S (Latest Model) - 16GB - Black (Unlocked) Smartphone +

This is my beloved iPhone 4s, I have decided to part with this as I now need to raise money to become a dad! Some things are just more important than flash phones, not many but some ... Was on contract with O2 but they have now officially unlocked it for me to use on any network.. This phone is in excellent condition, used but protected the whole time. Very very light marks can be seen on the screen but only if you look closely for them. Comes with its box and accessories Had this since December and never had an issue with anything on it. This is truly a fantastic phone Update... I has a valid warrenty until December 27th You can check this for yourself with the information below iPhone 4S Serial Number: DNTGQ345DTC0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular