Friday, June 22, 2012

Samsung GALAXY Ace contract to be taken over 18months left, will pay 50 cash! -

I am looking for someone to take over my Samsung galaxy ace mobile that i bought at the beginning of the year. There are 18 months left on the contract. The phone is brand new as it stopped working due to water damage so vodafone replaced the handset, then i realised it wasnt the handset it was the battery so samsung replaced the battery. so all brand new. Due to unforeseen circumstances my partner and I are having to make some cut backs spending wise and this is one of them. Great little phone, good internet usage, i prefer it to my partners iphone. All we have to do is meet up, make a call to vodafone, they do a simple credit check like they would with any contract phone and then its yours! the contract is 20.50 permonth for this you get, 300mins unlimited texts 250mb internet usage 500mb BT Openzone Wi-Fi any questions please contact me however old the advert is when u come across it. many thanks helen (colchester)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular