Friday, July 20, 2012
APPLE IPHONE 4 WHITE 16GB FACTORY UNLOCKED AND BRAND NEW .
APPLE IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE FACTORY UNLOCKED
THIS IS A BRAND NEW REPLACEMENT WHICH HAS NOT BEEN USED MORE THEN A WEEK, THIS IS BRAND NEW AS MY OTHER IPHONE STOPPED WORKING SO APPLE REPLACED ME WITH A NEW PHONE
ALSO THE PHONE IS JAIL-BROKEN WHICH HAS MANY GAMES INSTALLED AND TOM TOM (RRP 49.99) THIS PHONE IS IN MINT CONDITION WITH NO SCRATCHES WHAT SO EVER. I AM SELLING THIS PHONE AS I HAVE BOUGHT A IPHONE 4S. IT INCLUDES BOX AND CHARGER. BOX IS NOT ORIGINAL AS I HAVE STATED ABOVE THIS IPHONE WAS A REPLACEMENT, AND THE CHARGER HAS BEEN USED.
FOR ANY MORE INFORMATION PLEASE TEXT ME ON THIS NUMBER:07577693292 OR MESSAGE ME ON MY HOTMAIL.
I WILL POST FOR AN EXTRA 10.00, I WILL POST THE PHONE ONCE THE PAYMENT HAS CLEARED INTO MY ACCOUNT, ALSO I AM A TRUSTWORTHY EBAY SELLER WHO HAS SOLD MANY PHONES BEFORE, THIS IS MY ID:fb5-1972 TO SHOW I AM NOT A SCAMMER.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Sell or swap my HTC EVO 3D phone for samsung s2 or equivalent my Htc is in good working order and is very fast due to the dual core processo...
-
hi got a samsung galaxy s 3 got all the wires and box takes any network its got 16g mem biult working great or swap for a up to date fone ...
-
Used iPhone 4 excellent condition but front glass is smashed Screen and back excellent Postage or pick up Royal Mail special delive...
-
i am selling brend new iPhone 4s 32gb i will post when payment is clear 1 working day with tracking number any more question please re...
-
i av a iphone 4s in black but as no box only charger its on vordafone not sure if unlocked its been jail braked i will swap for diffrent ...
-
I have an Iphone 4 32GB On Sale It is on Verizon US and Simfree Condition as New No Scratches on screen or back, just a few light m...
-
Permanently Unlock Your Blackberry Phone Using Unlock Code FAST SERVCE -24/7 UNLOCK CODE WILL BE SENT WITHIN 5 Minutes-24 Hours ...
-
This is an Apple iPhone 3g 16GB Black with its box, USB data cable USB wall plug and all Guides On O2 In good used condition Still has its s...
-
For sale a samsung galaxy s3 GTI9300 in white 16GB The phone is 2 months old Open to all network Fully boxed with original charger...
-
HERE I HAVE A MINT CONDITION SAMSUNG GALAXY S 3 WHICH COMES WITH A BLUE SILICON CASE AND A SCREEN PROTECTOR WHICH HAS BEEN ON THE PHONE SINC...
0 comments:
Post a Comment